asp.net page through classic asp.net iframe - Ingeniux cms

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by wildman, Feb 28, 2008.

  1. wildman

    wildman Guest

    Hello.

    I need to develop a a few new pages that will run under an Iframe of a
    classic ASP site that cannot be modifed other than a link to the
    iframe. That application has it's own security that will restrict only
    select users from being able to run the pages.

    I don't want to develop those pages in classic asp, so I will create
    an asp.net site and reference pages through the iframe.

    What's the best way to secure those pages so that they can only be run
    through this application and from that specific link.

    I'm not sure about the classic asp's security scheme, but I'd rather
    not require a seperate login or a seperate authentication check.

    The classic asp application is Ingeniux CMS.

    wildman, Feb 28, 2008