Bash: time command on PNF

Joined
Sep 14, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
I don't know if this is accurate or not. Just learned to use the command in bash. But according to this, and I could also tell just from looking, so it can't be too far off, my language is faster than java bytecode. It should be noted though, that appearently, the compiled form of it, is slower.

Screenshot from 2023-01-07 21-32-00.png