Best way to force a JComponent to repaint itself

reckoning54

I haven't read this entire thread, so far, just jumped to the bits where
my name comes up, but let me guess anyway: [Joshua] and several other
newsgroup regulars have been pontificating on matters they know little
about, presuming to speak for everybody in the entire newsgroup if not
the world, and generally behaving like twerps and so-and-sos?

That's about the size of it. How'd you guess? Let me speculate --
they've done this sort of thing lots of times before and they are
completely incapable of changing their ways?
Yup.

Thought as much. Sigh.

Indeed.

reckoning54

You must be Twisted

BZZT! Wrong again.
nobody else would call what Arne writes "vicious lies".

Apparently, somebody else would, and indeed somebody else *did*. So
BZZT! Strike two.
That you still feel compelled to
reply to the fake posts is a strong indication that you are indeed
Twisted/reckoning54/twerpinator/...etc.

And BZZZZZT! There's strike three. Yeeeer outta here!
[insults deleted, aimed at both me and Zerg]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.
Arne listed ten points of similarity between zerg and Twisted

No, he did not. He listed ten insults and accused both me and Zerg of
them, but of course he was wrong, and most likely intentionally lying.
but they were right on the dot.

No, they were not.

I am not Zerg.

None of the nasty things that Arne has said or implied about me are at
all true.
[insults deleted, including calling me a liar]

No, you're the liar and the crazy one.