    setup the new component.

    I appreciate if anybody could help.

    Thanks.

    weichung [MCSD, MCDBA], Dec 3, 2004

  2. weichung [MCSD, MCDBA]

    Naveen Kohli Guest

    You need to build a designer and an editior for your control.

    Naveen Kohli, Dec 3, 2004

  3. Ok, I see, do you have links or website to recommend of doing this?

    Thanks.

    weichung [MCSD, MCDBA], Dec 3, 2004
  4. weichung [MCSD, MCDBA]

    Naveen Kohli Guest

    If you can get hold of bool "Developing ASP.Net Server Control And
    Components" By Nikhil Kothari, then you will be all set. It explains every
    thing in detail about how to do this all stuff with examples.
    There is also a complete example in MSDN also. I don't thave the link right
    now.

    Naveen Kohli, Dec 3, 2004
  5. weichung [MCSD, MCDBA], Dec 3, 2004
  6. weichung [MCSD, MCDBA]

    Naveen Kohli Guest

    You got it buddy....
    Follow that documentation. If you have any specific questions let me know. I
    can definitely help you out. Recently I have build couple of designers so
    the concept is pretty fresh in my mind. You can also post a question under
    webcontrols section inthe following site and I will tryto answer it directly
    there.

    http://www.netomatix.com/Forums

    http://www.netomatix.com
    http://www.criticalsites.com/naveen