    Dear All,

    I have C++ project developed in mac environment and I need to run it in windows environment but it's running properly . Is there any solution to make this code compatible with windows environment.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Eyad Shtaiwi, Jun 14, 2014

  2. in windows environment but it's running properly .
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    Congratulations! Not sure what you want from us.
    to make this code compatible with windows environment.

    But it's running properly already!
    First off, it's summer time and our crystal balls usually take vacation,
    so we have no idea what the problem might be unless *you tell us*.
    Second, if the problem is due to the differences between the operating
    systems, we can't really help, you need to ask in a forum (newsgroup)
    dedicated to the operating system with which you have issues. Third,
    *usually* to make a program *portable*, one needs to write it with the
    aid of a portable libraries (acquired from third parties) that implement
    abstract interfaces and serve as layers between your program and the OS.
    The C++ Standard Library can do some of that work, as you probably
    know, but not all of it.

    Your move!

    Victor Bazarov, Jun 14, 2014

  3. This can only mean that to be compatible with windows it has to be full of
    bugs.

    It makes sense if you think about it. Windows users are accustomed to bugs,
    some may even expect them.

    Tobi

    Tobias Müller, Jun 16, 2014
  4. Eyad Shtaiwi

    Cholo Lennon Guest

    Yeah, software for Mac have no bugs, the iDevelopers are the best... OMG!

    Cholo Lennon, Jun 16, 2014
  5. Eyad Shtaiwi

    Guest

    , Jun 16, 2014