C program for Fractal summarisation of document-help plz!!!

s.subbarayan

Can some one give me sample programs or links for creating a C program
which will summarize a given word document based on fractal
summarization and print the output to the monitor screen?

The objective is I will pass the word document to be summarised and
the out put should be a summarised version of the document fed in as
input.

I am new to this type of programs so need some help from you all.

Advanced thanks for all your replys,
Regards,
s.subbarayan

rsk

s.subbarayan said:
Can some one give me sample programs or links for creating a C program
which will summarize a given word document based on fractal
summarization and print the output to the monitor screen?

AFAIK non of the C standard talks about program for fractal summarization .