Changing .resx files on the fly in ASP.NET 2.0 RTM

Guest

Hi,

In our portal there are certain labels and texts which constantly change.
These informations are content managed therefore are coming from different
systems. We are at present maintaining all these information in resource
files.

In beta2 when we do a pre compile the resx files get converted into dll
therefore we were not able to change the values in the resource files.
Therefore we were deploying the solution as it is (XCOPY the entire
solution). Now even in this case when we change the value in the resx file we
are having to either reset iis or clear ASP.NET Cache by deleteing
temperorary internet files in the windows temp directory.

What we would like to understand is the behavior of RTM in this scenario. Is
there any way that i can keep my label values and text values in resource
file and change them on the fly.

Please help me in this.

Regards,

Shell