    directly on our server skipping over the .NET 1.1 framework and still have
    our existing classic .asp pages run fine during the migration and
    transitioning to ASP.NET 2005. Thanks in advance.

    John, Feb 21, 2006

  2. re:
    No problem at all, although you will need to explicitly allow them
    using the IIS Manager's "Web Service Extensions" dialog.

    re:
    No problem whatsoever.

    Juan T. Llibre, Feb 21, 2006

  3. John

    Mark Rae Guest

    You should have no problems with this...

    Mark Rae, Feb 21, 2006
  4. John

    John Guest

    Thanks for your speedy reply Juan. I appreciate it.

    Also, I was thinking of upgrading this existing Windows 2000 Server OS to
    Windows 2003 Server. I believe that Windows 2003 comes with IIS 6.0, will
    the same classic .asp pages run properly with the .net 2.0 framework
    installed having it upgraded to Windows 2003 IIS 6.0?

    Thanks Juan.

    John, Feb 21, 2006
  5. re:
    Yes, they will.

    Juan T. Llibre, Feb 21, 2006
  6. John

    John Guest

    Thanks Juan.

    John, Feb 21, 2006
  7. My server is 2003 and I have both ASP and .NET 2.0 apps running
    smoothly, no problem.

    Jeremy Reid
    http://hgtit.com

    blackstaronline.net, Feb 22, 2006