Classic ASP Problem in VS.Net 2005

Guest

I'm working with a web site that has both ASP and ASP.Net.

When I open the web site with 2005 and try to edit classic ASP files, I'm
having problems getting VS to recognize the classic ASP is really vbscript
and now C#.

Here is an example of the problem.

File1.asp includes File2.asp using <!-- #include......

When i try to compile the site I get an error that File2.asp is missing ";"
on some lines.

If i add <%@ Page Language="vbscript"> to File2.asp then the compiler
doesn't complain about the code. It then complains that there can be only
one <%@ Page.....

So I cannot compile my ASP.Net because the classic ASP pages aren't getting
recognized as ASP when they are included from another file.

Alvin Bruney [MVP - ASP.NET]

you will find more help in the whidbey newsgroup

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney - ASP.NET MVP

[Shameless Author Plug]