cmd \\127.0.0.1 to start app as intranet app?

Guest

The MCTS 70-536 book tells you to invoke your assembly using the loop-back
URL, so you can make it think it is running in the intranet zone for security
tests.

The book tells you to run commands with the loop-back URL 127.0.0.1. I
cannot get any of them to work on my computer. One of them is for exercise 3
of chapter 5. Here are the relevant steps:

3. Copy the TrustedClass.dll file to C:\TrustedClass\TrustedClass.dll.

4. At a command prompt, run the following command to share the folder:

net share trusted="C:\TrustedClass"

5. Open the PartiallyTrustedAssembly.sln file.

6. Click Project and then click Add Reference. In the Add Reference dialog
box,
click the Browse tab. In the File Name box, type
\\127.0.0.1\Trusted\TrustedClass.dll
Click OK.

When I attempt #6 it says that the file is not valid.

Previously, my attempt to also do the following failed:

Copy the ListPermissions.exe file to the root of your C drive.
Run the command \\127.0.0.1\c$\ListPermissions.exe.

It is supposed to run that .exe file from the Intranet Zone. It doesn't
work at all.

I am stumped.

Thanks.