Control is not showing inherited properties in property grid

Nathan Sokalski

I have a control that inherits from System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlAnchor.
However, when I use this control the Property Grid in Visual Studio 2008 is
only showing me the properties that I explicitly added to the control. Why
is it not showing me the properties inherited from
System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlAnchor? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Cor Ligthert

Nathan,

That depends how you did it. From your very slight information you give, I
understand that you were able to put the by you created control in the
toolbox.

Be aware that this is in fact no VB "languages" problem.
You probably have a better change on an answer in the newsgroup.

Cor