    Is there any tool where can archive that?

    thank you for any feedback
    volkan

    Volkan Senguel, Aug 4, 2009

  2. Volkan Senguel

    David Anton Guest

    Wow - has .NET been around for so long that people are recommending totally
    rewriting early .NET apps instead of upgrading them?

    As much as I like to completly rewrite apps from scratch, I have to disagree
    that you should consider rewriting it - we're not talking about VB6 or
    ancient C code or anything.
    Most 1.1 code will work just fine after converting to C#. After converting,
    you can gradually refactor to take advantage of newer framework classes and
    newer syntax options.

    --
    David Anton
    http://www.tangiblesoftwaresolutions.com