Crystal Report and ASP

Pramodu. C. P

Hi All,

Hope some one can help me.

I am new to the world of ASP. Yes, I have created some asp
pages, for our organization. My Server configuration:
Windows NT 4 SP6, IIS Installed. Now, i want to link my
asp pages to one of my crystal report which i have
designed using CR9. I have searched all over for finding a
solution, but I could not. Please help me what are the
steps i should do to call my testreport.rpt through my
test.asp program.

Thanks in advance.

Pramodu.