deploy war file with load-on-startup in Tomcat 4.1.12

MARunner

Hello All:

I am using TogetherSoft developing my app called myApp. I have set
load-on-startup for some JSPs to load at startup time in my web.xml
file. Everything worked fine in development environment, even the
load-on-startup portion. in development environment, I access my pages
using
http://localhost:8080/intro.jsp

then I moved myApp.war file to a stand alone tomcat, under /webapps.
after I fired up tomcat, a new folder myApp was created with all files
in it. and I could access my pages thru:
http://localhost:8080/myApp/intro.jsp

But, the problem is that all load-on-startup failed. Aparently, the
only difference here is the URL. If that is the cause? how should I
fix it? I tried to change server.xml file and tomcat.conf, etc.
nothing seems working.

my JSPs are under jsp folder as follow:

webApps/myApp
/WEB-INF/