Depoying VB.NET WEB Application to IP Site (NEWBIE)

NEWBIE in ABQ

I have developed a WEB Applicaiton using Visual Studio VB.NET and it runs
well on my developement computer. I would like to run it from my personal
WEB Page provider by my Internet Provider. I have used the MS WEB Publishing
Tool to move the files and directorys to the site, but when I start the
Applicaiton via Browser, I just get the view with just the text. There are
no TEXTBOX or Button controls present? All the parts that I know of are in
place from my side. I have sent queries to my IP and they have returned the
standard canned answers that they have provide all the infromation that I
need within their HELP pages.

I have loaded up a personal site using MS Publisher previously without an
probelms and have also put a downloadable application to the site.

What am I missing here?

Once I get the the site working I believe I will have another problem with
accessing my SQL Server Tables on my system from the site, but that is
another issue all togther.

My IP provider is a CABLE company (COMCAST).
Any guidence would be appreciated...

Bob Barrows [MVP]

NEWBIE said:
I have developed a WEB Applicaiton using Visual Studio VB.NET

question to a group where those dotnet-savvy people hang out. I suggest

Bob Barrows

Bob Lehmann

1. Does the host support DotNet?
2. You should use the copy project functionality in Visual Studio
3. This is not a DotNet group.

Follow up in microsof.public.dotnet.general.

Bob Lehmann