Dynamic drop-down menus

Colvin

I'm trying to create a pair of dynamic drop-down menus. I'm new to
Javascript, so I tried to find a simple example on the web. I found a
good example at http://javascript.about.com/library/weekly/aa072903a.htm
, and I tried to model my problem after that. My attempt can be viewed
at
http://www.riverhill.org/english/robb/summer_school/dynamic_menus.html
(I've removed all of the other html). It's supposed to display a list
of middle schools if the grade is 6-8 and a list of high schools if the
grade is 9-12, but that's not happening. I think the problem is that I
refer to the menus with the prefix document.forms.school_info , where
school_info is the name of a form tag. Even if this line is the
problem, I don't know what to change it to. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Alec Colvin