ENV VAR addresses

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Anonymous, Dec 16, 2008.

  1. Anonymous

    Anonymous Guest

    Actually, it doesn't. I'm not the one around here pretending
    to be an icon of moral purity. I'm an asshole and I know it.
    Heathfield is an asshole and pretends otherwise, parading
    himself as a Christian. My moral code is as follows:

    Be an asshole.

    You can't fault me on my moral code, because I follow it.
    I'm not a hypocrite. Heathfield claims to follow a moral
    code given in the Bible, but he doesn't follow it.
    Heathfield is a hypocrite. As he said about Tomas, that
    would call his good judgement into question.
    No, it's because Heathfield and his crew are known for sending
    "abuse" complaints at every drop of a hat. Why else do you think
    he'd be whining about Google being unresponsive to his mails
    concerning Google Groups users?

    Yours,
    Han from China

    Anonymous, Dec 16, 2008

  2. Anonymous

    Richard Bos Guest

    Being an asshole is one thing, but you're a boring asshole, which is
    unforgivable.

    And now you're starting to be a _repetitive_ boring asshole. This does
    your case little good.

    Richard

    Richard Bos, Dec 17, 2008

  3. Anonymous

    CBFalconer Guest

    FYI a PLONK manages to remove the _repetitive_ and boring
    attributes, in the absence of quoting of the _repetitive_ boring
    messages from the asshole. The asshole attribute is not
    eliminatable.

    CBFalconer, Dec 17, 2008