ENV VAR addresses

Anonymous

Anthony said:
Just remember, this applies to you to Chrisitan or not.

Actually, it doesn't. I'm not the one around here pretending
to be an icon of moral purity. I'm an asshole and I know it.
Heathfield is an asshole and pretends otherwise, parading
himself as a Christian. My moral code is as follows:

Be an asshole.

You can't fault me on my moral code, because I follow it.
I'm not a hypocrite. Heathfield claims to follow a moral
code given in the Bible, but he doesn't follow it.
Heathfield is a hypocrite. As he said about Tomas, that
would call his good judgement into question.
He's afraid of exposing his IP address. IMO that's because
he is probably already a "regular" around here and doesn't
want to risk being found out.

No, it's because Heathfield and his crew are known for sending
"abuse" complaints at every drop of a hat. Why else do you think
he'd be whining about Google being unresponsive to his mails
concerning Google Groups users?

Yours,
Han from China

Richard Bos

Anonymous said:
Be an asshole.

Being an asshole is one thing, but you're a boring asshole, which is
unforgivable.

And now you're starting to be a _repetitive_ boring asshole. This does
your case little good.

Richard

CBFalconer

Richard said:
Being an asshole is one thing, but you're a boring asshole, which
is unforgivable. And now you're starting to be a _repetitive_
boring asshole. This does your case little good.

FYI a PLONK manages to remove the _repetitive_ and boring
attributes, in the absence of quoting of the _repetitive_ boring
messages from the asshole. The asshole attribute is not
eliminatable.