ENV VAR addresses

Anonymous

Being an asshole is one thing, but you're a boring asshole, which is
unforgivable.

Doesn't that make me more of an asshole?
And now you're starting to be a _repetitive_ boring asshole. This does
your case little good.

[...]

Yours,
Han from China

Richard Bos

Anonymous said:
Doesn't that make me more of an asshole?

Doesn't that make me more of an asshole?

No; merely a more pathetic one.

Real, high-quality assholes have their heads stuck up their arses; you
merely seem to have your on-off switch hidden there. That's just poor.

Richard