    recognition application using neural networks in vhdl..... I am from
    CS back ground, so don knw muchh abt vhdl and all. if possible please
    send me a reply..

    Rash, Feb 3, 2009

  2. Rash

    Tricky Guest

    You can do loads of algorithms in VHDL.

    Learn VHDL and digital circuit design practice first, before trying to
    implement any algorithm.

    Tricky, Feb 3, 2009

  3. Rash

    memaiaf

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    can anyone help me to write vhdl code for neural network using algorithms

    hii,
    I am doing my project in artificial neural network..I wrote a code for artificial neuron..but I dont know how to proceed futher for writing code for feed forward neural network and code for applications like face recognition.Also feels doubt in how to use learning algorithms in vhdl(back propagation)..can anyone help me to move forward..

    memaiaf, Jan 11, 2010
  4. Rash

    joris

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2009
    Messages:
    152
    Likes Received:
    0
    Wouldn't it be better to first train the neural network (using the software version), and only then implementing the network with the fixed (and known-"correct" values) in VHDL ?

    joris, Jan 11, 2010
  5. Rash

    memaiaf

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    How we train the network?using matlab??is it possible with vhdl?or the weights are calclated from matlab and inserted on vhdl code?

    memaiaf, Jan 12, 2010