    Has any of you experience with that (and is prepared to share :)

    Thanks in advance,
    Nico Schuyt

    Nico Schuyt, Sep 8, 2011

  2. Nico Schuyt

    richard Guest

    Try simple machines.
    It is very easy to set up.

    http://www.simplemachines.org/

    richard, Sep 9, 2011

  3. Nico Schuyt

    Nico Schuyt Guest

    richard
    Interesting solution richard. Thanks!

    Regards, Nico

    Nico Schuyt, Sep 9, 2011
  4. Nico Schuyt

    cwdjrxyz Guest

    PhpBB is one often used option. The host of my domain allows a one
    click install of it from the control panel. Of course you have to have
    a MySQL data base, or enter a new one, to get it started. See
    http://www.hostexcellence.com/hosting-manual/adding-features#q3e as an
    example of how simple it is to install on either a Linux or Windows
    server for hosts that have agreements with PhpBB to allow them to
    offer this script on their control panel. I have had no need to use
    it, but installing it seems much more easy than installing many other
    scripts. The main work would be providing the MySQL data base and
    selecting which of numerous options you wish to use. If a host does
    not have PhpBB built in, they might allow you to add it, but that
    would require more work.

    cwdjrxyz, Sep 15, 2011