Friends & coding

Joined
Mar 31, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi All, I am 26 and I struggle having friends, actually I have none. Maybe is because I am shy or maybe it's because I am in a wheelchair... am I the only one that doesn't have friends? if not, do you honestly care?, why or in what do you struggle? Let's share our experience.

Joined
Apr 3, 2023
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
bro, one thing I can say is that you confide that you can make friends and be yourself when interacting with people and, well if possible, forget your weaknesses and insecurities. You can do that if you keep that mindset up !

Joined
May 1, 2023
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Hey realcoder,
I actually have a friend that is in a wheelchair and let me tell you, he is one of the few people I admire. Even though he is losing mobility little by little through the years he always finds a way how to keep going. He is inspirational individual and enjoy every moment I spend time to talk to him. Keep going realcoder and do not let it get you down. I am looking for a coding buddy and I would like to have you as coding buddy if you would like. I am taking computer science classes and learning how to code. I actually have an algorithm problem that I am having trouble solving. I do not know if you would like to help. If so, I can send you what I have in my notes and help me or guide me to solve it.
Thank you realcoder.