"hello world"

theokok2000

i am new-comer in c++ and programing general.I have download borland
turbo c++ and i try to run "hello world" but nothing!!! does anyone
knows the procedure to run and "see" the results of simple programs
like "hello world" in turbo c++.thanks

Victor Bazarov

i am new-comer in c++ and programing general.I have download borland
turbo c++ and i try to run "hello world" but nothing!!! does anyone
knows the procedure to run and "see" the results of simple programs
like "hello world" in turbo c++.thanks

I suggest you post your Borland-specific questions to a Borland
specific newsgroup. Peruse the 'borland.public.*' hierarchy.