Hello world

Joined
Jun 19, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
hey yall...brazilian here and a lover of computers
it was my passion since i was a kid but left aside because of university and then work and so on
but i am back, trying new things and exploring new opportunties
i have about 10 domains related, one of them xv1de0s.com
im trying to make it work and put it online but i am having a hard time coding
i will get any help i can
thanks guys
peace
ig

Joined
Jun 19, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
can someone help me on how to upload the free provided db of xvideos to my website
on a way that it will appear the latest on the main screen