Hello World!

Joined
Mar 18, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I am OpenSource. I program in C, but know a lot of shell, and interested in Assembly. My pronouns are they/she. I would say that I am an intermediate programmer (have been programming for 7-ish months).

Ad

Joined
Mar 3, 2021
Messages
243
Reaction score
29
Hello and welcome! Interested in assembly? You don't see that everyday. Any particular reason? What field of programming do you enjoy?

Ad