how do i get rid of border around individual checkbox in checkboxlist?

Jeffrey Tan[MSFT]

Hi TS,

Thanks for your post.

I am not sure what border you are talking about, normally, when a drop a
CheckBoxList on the WebForm, there is no border around each checkbox. There
is only a CheckBoxList level BorderStyle property controlling whether there
will be a border around the CheckBoxList instead of individual CheckBox
item.

Hope you can provide some detailed information about your request. Thanks
=======================================
of assistance.

Best regards,
Jeffrey Tan
Microsoft Online Partner Support

Jeffrey Tan[MSFT]

Hi TS,

Thanks for your feedback.

I am not sure I understand you very well. Do you mean the border around the
entire CheckBoxList or each CheckBox? If you still mean one checkbox
border, I need some detailed information about about what border you point
to? Can you clarify this for me? Thanks

Best regards,
Jeffrey Tan
Microsoft Online Partner Support

Jeffrey Tan[MSFT]

Hi TS,

Oh, I assume that what you want is just BorderStyle property, yes? Ok, if
you have any other concern, please feel free to tell me, thanks