How do I set up a control's visible property at run time

Angel Ko

Hi,
I tried to set up a label control to be
invisible/visible property to be false/true at run time.
I am using C# and .Net ASP development environments.

For example, my control' name is lblName. I set it
up as lblName.Visible = false at run time. I would like
it to take it immediately. But, it did not work for me.
I guessed that the control has NOT been posted back to
server. If it is possible, would you please tell me how
do I make it could be shown as invisibly. Thanks for
your help.

Love, Angel

chak

You have to set an 'AutoPostBack=True' to force a postback at the point you
want it ....