how to deploy j2me midlet to motorola v600?

Roy

Hi,
Anyone know how to deploy a j2m3 midlet from a PC onto a motorola v600
phone? Can I do that through infrared port?
Is there any document on this?

Thanks a lot
Roy

Ad

Darryl Pierce

Roy said:
Anyone know how to deploy a j2m3 midlet from a PC onto a motorola v600
phone? Can I do that through infrared port?

Possibly. Have you tried yet?
Is there any document on this?

There's a tool called Motorola PST which can modify the firmware on the
phone to allow you to use Motorola's Midway tool to install a MIDlet
suite. I'll see if I can scrounge up the info and post it to the J2ME
FAQ <http://mcpierce.mypage.org/j2mefaq.html> for you.

Ad