  1. 893756098a

    893756098a Guest

    Recently,our class had studied Microsoft Visuail c++.So I want to practice after school,but I can't install this.I would appreciate it if someone could do me a favour!

    893756098a, Feb 26, 2014

  2. El 26/02/2014 5:22, escribió:
    You can download Windows SDK 7.1 instead (or in addition to) if you only
    want the toolchain (compiler, linker, etc. but not the IDE) or if you
    want to compile 64-bit executables.

    Javier López, Feb 26, 2014

  3. Rick C. Hodgin, Feb 26, 2014
  4. 893756098a

    Bo Persson Guest

    Javier López skrev 2014-02-26 11:00:
    Nowadays, even the Express edition contains the 64-bit compiler.

    Bo Persson

    Bo Persson, Feb 26, 2014

  5. I have no experience with Visual Studio 2012 or later. Once I saw that you
    needed to be logged in to a Microsoft account to do certain things, I said,
    "Check, please!"

    -----
    The only real difference is you can't use the Express Edition for creating
    commercial software after 30 days without registering it. But, you can
    create and sell commercial software for up to 30 days, or if you register
    it, forever thereafter.

    Plugins do not work with the express edition either, so tools like Whole
    Tomato's Visual Assist X won't work.

    From: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Fo...press-is-now-available?forum=Vsexpressinstall

    According to Adrian Collier:

    "Provided that you comply with all the License Terms for a
    particular Express release, the 2010 Express SKUS can be
    used to create commercial software. Before you register
    the express SKU you are effectively running a trial version
    of the Express product, which expires after 30 days. There
    is no limit on creating commercial software during the trial
    period. Once you register the product, the 'Evaluation' text
    changes to show it is a licensed copy."

    Best regards,
    Rick C. Hodgin

    Rick C. Hodgin, Feb 26, 2014
  6. 893756098a

    893756098a Guest

    在 2014å¹´2月26日星期三UTC+8下åˆ2æ—¶42分58秒,robert...@yahoo..com写é“:

    893756098a, Feb 27, 2014
  7. 893756098a

    woodbrian77 Guest

    Does anyone know if the last CTP for the C++ part
    of VS has been incorporated yet into the version
    of VS available for download? And if it hasn't
    been yet, when it will be? Tia.

    woodbrian77, Feb 27, 2014