How to download Microsoft Visuail c++ software

8

893756098a

Recently,our class had studied Microsoft Visuail c++.So I want to practice after school,but I can't install this.I would appreciate it if someone could do me a favour!

Javier López

El 26/02/2014 5:22, (e-mail address removed) escribió:
Recently,our class had studied Microsoft Visuail c++.
So I want to practice after school,but I can't install this.I would
appreciate it if someone could do me a favour!
You can download Windows SDK 7.1 instead (or in addition to) if you only
want the toolchain (compiler, linker, etc. but not the IDE) or if you
want to compile 64-bit executables.

Bo Persson

Javier López skrev 2014-02-26 11:00:
El 26/02/2014 5:22, (e-mail address removed) escribió:
You can download Windows SDK 7.1 instead (or in addition to) if you only
want the toolchain (compiler, linker, etc. but not the IDE) or if you
want to compile 64-bit executables.

Nowadays, even the Express edition contains the 64-bit compiler.

Bo Persson

Rick C. Hodgin

Javier López skrev 2014-02-26 11:00:

Nowadays, even the Express edition contains the 64-bit compiler.

I have no experience with Visual Studio 2012 or later. Once I saw that you
needed to be logged in to a Microsoft account to do certain things, I said,
"Check, please!"

-----
The only real difference is you can't use the Express Edition for creating
commercial software after 30 days without registering it. But, you can
create and sell commercial software for up to 30 days, or if you register
it, forever thereafter.

Plugins do not work with the express edition either, so tools like Whole
Tomato's Visual Assist X won't work.

From: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Fo...press-is-now-available?forum=Vsexpressinstall

According to Adrian Collier:

"Provided that you comply with all the License Terms for a
particular Express release, the 2010 Express SKUS can be
used to create commercial software. Before you register
the express SKU you are effectively running a trial version
of the Express product, which expires after 30 days. There
is no limit on creating commercial software during the trial
period. Once you register the product, the 'Evaluation' text
changes to show it is a licensed copy."

Best regards,
Rick C. Hodgin

woodbrian77

Does anyone know if the last CTP for the C++ part
of VS has been incorporated yet into the version
of VS available for download? And if it hasn't
been yet, when it will be? Tia.