How to start an application or ASP.NET project in VS 2008

S_K

I have a problem. I'm working on "brushing up" on my MSVS 2008/ SQL
Server 2008. Both these are installed on my laptop.
When I start up MSVS 2008 and select "New" then "Project" I can see
the Business Intelligence Projects templates, which is not what I need
right now, and I can see a selection for Other Project Types
templates. However, selecting the Other Project Types I see no
templates at all!?

Is there someplace I can download these templates?

Thanks so much for your help.

Steve

Andy O'Neill

S_K said:
I have a problem. I'm working on "brushing up" on my MSVS 2008/ SQL
Server 2008. Both these are installed on my laptop.
When I start up MSVS 2008 and select "New" then "Project" I can see
the Business Intelligence Projects templates, which is not what I need
right now, and I can see a selection for Other Project Types
templates. However, selecting the Other Project Types I see no
templates at all!?

Is there someplace I can download these templates?

Thanks so much for your help.

Steve

You get just that if you install sql server 2008 and not vs2008.
So you want to re-install or install for the first time vs2008.