J2ME bluetooth problem

Bla

Hi,
I've some problems with J2ME bluetooth package.
I have some code (based on the bluetooth example in WTK 2.5) that sends and
receives bluetooth messages. Sending is not the problem. However, i've some
problems with receiving the incoming messages. Sometimes, I receive only a
part of the message that I sent. Messages that are sent are always the same
(I observed it on the network monitor). How could it be ? Also the strange
part is that for example on my computer, I receive the wrong message just
once in about 20 times. On my friends computer, he receives the wrong
message once in about 3 times. Occurences of the mistake are totally random.
I've looked for a mistake in my code, but didn't find anything (as I said
before, the bluetooth sending/receiving part is based on the WTK bluetooth
example). Besides, if there was a mistake in my code, how could most of the
messages be received correctly ?
Regards,
Luke