JS 1.7 support: Who has it, etc.?

VK

No, it is useful for everyday programming as new *language features*
are still coming up and you want to know if it is feasible to use them.

Taking from such practical point of view your matrix implies that say
any code using window.setTimeout will not work for any browsers
besides Gecko builds and never supposed to work anywhere else except
some very ancient Netscape releases. This is worst than a data
missing: this is an intended and gross misinformation if coupled with
suggestions "go check my matrix before using X". If you want to bring
the claimed practical value into your matrix yet you really want to
stay academically clean and clear than for each listed feature it has
to be the mark like part of the language / part of the window host
object / part of browser supported DOM - and then place setTimeout
everywhere on the same line but into different cells. It may get
complex to navigate but at least others will not have to be warned
each time you are referencing your matrix.

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

VK said:
Taking from such practical point of view your matrix implies that say
any code using window.setTimeout will not work for any browsers
besides Gecko builds

No, it does not, as it explicitly refers to *language features*.
And I guess everyone but you can comprehend that.

PointedEars