Need help in polymorphism exercise

Mononoke

Hi all
I am looking for about 3- to 5 hours exercise to practice polymorphism
and
oo

the time limit is just to explain what
kind of exercise I want. another reson is that I am going to job
interviews and there is a test on the computer, and I want to
practice.
I am sure there are samples like that in the internet, just not sure
what keywords to look for .search a lot "interview questions c++" and
got theoretic questions that I already practise them. any idea what
kind of search will bring more accurate results?
I want to try to do my best transfering a question/task info code,
hope I am more clear now

any idea?
thanks