Newbie to the forum and ASP.net

Discussion in '.NET' started by JDB1371, Aug 31, 2011.

  1. JDB1371

    JDB1371

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2011
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Sunshine State
    Hello Group,

    Having trouble formatting a field.

    The data is stored like this: 12345

    I need to format it in a function to look like this: 1.2345

    i had thought of doing it in a function (in the code behind) and then sending it back, or, do you suggest i format it right in the page?

    any ideas or thoughts would be great

    Thanks

    JDB1371

    Last edited: Sep 1, 2011