    contains details of the above.

    Regards,
    Praveen Kumar A.S

    pavi, Mar 22, 2007

  2. pavi

    Ian Collins Guest

    Check your compiler's documentation, this stuff is implementation specific.

    Ian Collins, Mar 22, 2007

  3. pavi

    pavi Guest

    Hi,
    I am using gcc compiler. Any links which gives details of this
    compiler documentaion

    pavi, Mar 22, 2007
  4. pavi

    Ian Collins Guest

    Please don't top-post, corrected.
    Your man pages and google.

    Ian Collins, Mar 22, 2007
  5. Let me be the first to say, with all the warmth and kindness one expects
    and receives from the helpful posters here:

    Off topic. Not portable. Cant discuss it here. Blah, blah, blah.

    (Also)
    Useful clc-related links:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspergers
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clique
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C_programming_language

    Kenny McCormack, Mar 22, 2007
  6. [/QUOTE]
    You need documentation specific to your operating system. gcc runs on
    hundreds of different systems, and even on a single system can often
    be configured to use different formats, so you're not likely to find
    the kind of information you want in the documentation for gcc itself.
    If it's Linux you're using, try a Linux newsgroup.

    -- Richard

    Richard Tobin, Mar 22, 2007