[OT] 3D Graphics Math & C++

Steven T. Hatton

Can anybody suggest good C++ libraries for 3D graphics and animation? I'm
mostly interested in visualization of physical systems. Right now I'm
looking for free/open source stuff. I know about Mesa and OpenGL, but I'm
not sure what all they actually offer, or what additional stuff I might
need. I believe OpenGL is actually C not C++, but has some C++ extentions
libs or something.

I know it's off topic, and I don't want to dwell on it. I'm just looking
for a jumping off point.

Asfand Yar Qazi

Steven said:
Can anybody suggest good C++ libraries for 3D graphics and animation? I'm
mostly interested in visualization of physical systems. Right now I'm
looking for free/open source stuff. I know about Mesa and OpenGL, but I'm
not sure what all they actually offer, or what additional stuff I might
need. I believe OpenGL is actually C not C++, but has some C++ extentions
libs or something.

I know it's off topic, and I don't want to dwell on it. I'm just looking
for a jumping off point.

nntp://comp.graphics.algorithms
nntp://comp.games.development.programming.misc

Steven T. Hatton

Jack said:
On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 11:02:16 -0400, "Steven T. Hatton"

[snip]
I know it's off topic, and I don't want to dwell on it.

*plonk* the ill-mannered whiner.

That must have really hit a nerve when I didn't bite at that pathalogical
code you trolled.