[OT] Linux

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
There is not much danger of that.

Hello dorayme,
how are you?
Do you mind if I ask you whether you and brucie are the same person or is it
too much asked?
What do you think about freedom of speech?

dorayme

"Luigi Donatello Asero said:
Hello dorayme,
how are you?
Do you mind if I ask you whether you and brucie are the same person or is it
too much asked?
What do you think about freedom of speech?

No, I don't mind. we are quite different. Brucie was clever and
popular. I am very stupid and greatly hated. Just to take a
couple of obvious differences (in his favour).

Freedom of speech is a large subject. It is generally talked
about when people want to distract attention from the rubbish
they speak. But I won't go on.

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
No, I don't mind. we are quite different. Brucie was clever and
popular. I am very stupid and greatly hated. Just to take a
couple of obvious differences (in his favour).

Why do you think you are stupid?
And could it not be that you are still the same person who has played 2
roles?

Freedom of speech is a large subject. It is generally talked
about when people want to distract attention from the rubbish
they speak. But I won't go on.

Yes, it is a large subject but I do not want to talk about it now because I
am under the impression that you do not feel talking about it. It is also
late here.
Ok?

dorayme

Freedom of speech is a large subject. It is generally talked
about when people want to distract attention from the rubbish
they speak. But I won't go on.

Yes, it is a large subject but I do not want to talk about it now because I
am under the impression that you do not feel talking about it. It is also
late here.
Ok?[/QUOTE]

No, this is not ok by me. I want you to stay up and write an essay on the subject.

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
Yes, it is a large subject but I do not want to talk about it now because I
am under the impression that you do not feel talking about it. It is also
late here.
Ok?

No, this is not ok by me. I want you to stay up and write an essay on the[/QUOTE]
subject.

I am dropping you a line to say that
freedom of speech is very important.
My point of view may resemble Rousseau´s in that I am of the opinion that
society is the result of an agreement among people belonging to it which has
been made to protect their own lives.
So life is the first priority but a life without freedom is less worth.
Now people live in different conditions of life in different parts of the
world
which implies that the balance between freedom of speech and of life changes
under the different circumstances.
But as long as freedom of speech does not put life in danger, it should be
garanteed..
And the question is whether it always happens.

dorayme

"Luigi Donatello Asero said:
So life is the first priority ...

This is not true. It is the false premise most used to oppose
abortions. There is no intrinsic value to earthly life as such.

dorayme

Why do you think you are stupid?

He looked in a mirror. :)[/QUOTE]

Do you normally laugh at the personal misfortunes of visitors to
your planet?

I am just stroking my Magnum 44 and am wondering whether I have
fired 5 or 6 so far... and I guess you are wondering whether you
feel lucky today? Well, do you, punk?

Yorkshire Pete

On 29 Oct 2006 dorayme wrote in alt.html
I am just stroking my Magnum 44 and am wondering whether I have
fired 5 or 6 so far...

So suicide isn't as easy as you thought, is it.

wayne

Yorkshire said:
On 29 Oct 2006 dorayme wrote in alt.html

So suicide isn't as easy as you thought, is it.
Hey! quick comeback!

--
Wayne
http://www.glenmeadows.us

dorayme

Duende said:

Listen boys... I know you how you are having some fun at my
expense. That's ok. (I am fond of Yorkshire). But I don't think
you realise how serious the matter is. I was talking a Magnum
..44. It is not the suiciding type of gun... it's owners are not
that type of owner, trust me. Owners of .44 Magnums tend to round
up punks and give them choices. Not good choices. But choices
just the same.

Yorkshire Pete

On 31 Oct 2006 dorayme wrote in alt.html
Listen boys... I know you how you are having some fun at my
expense. That's ok. (I am fond of Yorkshire). But I don't think
you realise how serious the matter is. I was talking a Magnum
.44. It is not the suiciding type of gun...

It could be if your aim was better.

patrick j

Owners of .44 Magnums tend to round up punks and give them choices. Not
good choices. But choices just the same.

Being a bit of a punk myself I feel that confronted with that dialogue
Clint likes to go through I would just get out the little Derringer
I've been hiding and shoot him before he gets to the end.

Thus Derringer beats Magnum :)

dorayme

patrick j said:
Being a bit of a punk myself I feel that confronted with that dialogue
Clint likes to go through I would just get out the little Derringer
I've been hiding and shoot him before he gets to the end.

Thus Derringer beats Magnum :)

Ah! You mean, a sort of variation on the theme of Harrison Ford
in Raiders of the Lost Ark, confronted by a wild sword slashing
arab, pulling out his pistol and simply shooting him after
patiently - for maybe 3 secs - watching this confronting madman?
Yes, I see what you mean... :)

btw, I heard just the other day that this now famous scene came
about as a result of a last minute change. It was meant to be a
more drawn out fight to the death. But HF was sick on the day it
was due to be shot. He suggested something like "Why don't I just
pull out my gun and shoot the m*f" or something like this. And
this was accepted and done. Amazing how things of genius come
about! Kepler ranted and raved about idiotic things when forming
his theory that caused the ultimate tidal wave against the
Ptolemaic earth-centric theory of the cosmos. The proof was in
the pudding, not in the chaotic kitchen beforehand.