Parse error with VHDL in Xilinx Tools?

Joined
May 3, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
How do I fix this? I'm using Xilinx Tools and the error says

"Line 43. parse error, unexpected EQ, expecting CLOSEPAR"

This is line 43 of my code:
process (m_click = '1')

This is for a school project, I don't understand the error, and I'm not very good with VHDL. Can someone help me fix this problem?:(

Joined
Jan 29, 2009
Messages
152
Reaction score
0
A process' sensitivity list should list the signals it "is sensitive to" (that is, whenever the signal changes, the process code executes)

The error is (rightly) saying it didn't expect an assignment there.

Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
hello

assignments shouldn be done in the sensitivity list ...
sensitivity list basically stands for the signals for which the process is triggered ...