Please suggest me some sites

ashutosh

I am working for a company and working for printer drivers. Most of the
work is in ddk, VC++ and C++, gdi calls. I have studied C++ and ddk and
VC++ is new for me. Can anybody suggest me some good web sites for
study, some free tutorials on the net, some easy study material or some
certification in this field which will be helpful for me and some good
sites from where i can prepare. I am a fresher in the company. Please
suggest.

Ad

ashutosh

ashutosh said:
I am working for a company and working for printer drivers. Most of the
work is in ddk, VC++ and C++, gdi calls. I have studied C++ and ddk and
VC++ is new for me. Can anybody suggest me some good web sites for
study, some free tutorials on the net, some easy study material or some
certification in this field which will be helpful for me and some good
sites from where i can prepare. I am a fresher in the company. Please
suggest. please suggest me from where should i begin studying i.e. what should i study first and what next, so that i can understand everything well. Thanks

ashutosh

please suggest me from where should i begin studying i.e. what should
i study first and what next, so that i can understand everything well.
Thanks

Ad

Phlip

ashutosh said:
I am working for a company and working for printer drivers. Most of the
work is in ddk, VC++ and C++, gdi calls. I have studied C++ and ddk and
VC++ is new for me.

How the hell did a "fresher" get a DDK gig??

I'm fully qualified to DDK, and out of work right now. That's entirely my
fault, but I'm going to blame you anyway. Please go fly a kite.

Oh, and your question is off-topic here, because this newsgroup is only
qualified to discuss the raw C++ language itself.

;-)

Top