POST SYNTHESIS SIMULATION

ashu

hi,

i have a problem in post synthesis simulation with MODELSIM.......
after synthesising my vhdl code a .vho file and .sdo file ( i m using
ALTERA QUARTUS) is genrated..........now when i compile my .vho file
with modelsim for timing simulation..........it needs some libraries of
device being selected. i m using CYCLONE (ALTERA) .......so anybody can
provide me a list of such libraries or where can i find these
libraries.......

thank you

ashwani anand