Problem with deployment of web project in VS 2005 with OWC11

Hugo Flores

I developed a Web project using Visual Studio 2005 Web Deployment
Projects.
I'm also using OWC11 for some charts.
The problem I have is that when I transfer the deployment folders to
the server I get an error:
Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Office.Interop.Owc11,
Version=11.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c' or
one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified

This is what I have on my web.config file

<assemblies>
<add assembly="Microsoft.Office.Interop.Owc11, Version=11.0.0.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" />
</assemblies>

I did installed OWC11.exe on the server, I even tried adding OWC11.dll
to the bin directory, but it hasn't helped.

Any ideas on how this could work?

Thanks