Question Framework 1.1 & 2.0

Matías

If I have installed both versions of the framework, can I say to may
application use 1.1 or 2.0 or when I run the applicacion will use the higher
version????

sloan

For asp.net the answer is:

Under IIS ... after 2.0 gets installed , a new tab is created, which lets
you specify the version PER virtual directory/applicaton.

This allows you to run 1.1 and 2.0 web apps simutaneoulsy.

I'm going to refrain from answering your cross group post question, which
is........ what happens with winforms applications?

?

=?Windows-1252?Q?Jos=E9_Manuel_Ag=FCero?=

Hello, Matías:

You can read this articles:
Side-by-Side Execution
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/8477k21c(VS.80).aspx

In particular:
How to: Use an Application Configuration File to Target a .NET Framework Version
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/9w519wzk(VS.80).aspx

Regards.

"Matías" <[email protected]> escribió en el mensaje | If I have installed both versions of the framework, can I say to may
| application use 1.1 or 2.0 or when I run the applicacion will use the higher
| version????

Thomas Wegener

Hi,

an other related question:
can I say the 2005 C# compiler, that the compile have to use the .Net
Framework 1.1 instead of 2.0?

Thomas