Record a "how to" video of app

Guest

This isnt really a pure asp.net question but here goes. I want to create some
type of small video file to show users how to do things in my asp.net app.

How do you do that? Any suggestions on what software I need?

For example I would like to create a 3-5 second clip showing the IE broswer
and the mouse moving on the screen and clicking on a button etc. I want to
capture whatever is going on in the browser for those few seconds.

Thanks for the help.