SiafOO?

Martin Schöön

Today I stumbled upon www.siafoo.net when looking for
tutorials on reStructured Text today.

It looks like it could be good place to hang out to
pick up programming skills (I am not in the positions
help others, yet), is it?

/Martin

Mark Lawrence

Today I stumbled upon www.siafoo.net when looking for
tutorials on reStructured Text today.

It looks like it could be good place to hang out to
pick up programming skills (I am not in the positions
help others, yet), is it?

/Martin

"Have an unfortunate situation where you need to fit as much as you can
in one expression?". "You've just saved a line of code and a variable
name (for the function)." Not my cup of tea, but thank you anyway, YMMV.