Simple shopping cart with JavaScript

Tony

could anyone help me with this ?

I want to set up a very simple "shopping cart" which I have done before but
can't remember how I did it.

Put simply, when the user clicks "buy", they are sent to a form that has the
item's description and price already pre-filled.

For example, is they buy an apple that is $1, they would be sent to a form
that had all the usual fields such as name, address etc but the apple and $1
would already be written to the form.

I don't have access to a server that can do ASP or PHP and I know that this
can be done with JavaScript.

Any ideas ?

thanks in advance

tony