Some feedback on my website would be good

Chaddy2222

On 05/20/09 08:21 am, Chaddy2222 wrote:> Hi all.

  The layout only looks correct at 1600 px width. At smaller widths the
margins are unbalanced and produces a ragged appearance. At 800 px:
- the box with "Free Web Design Online" in it is pushed way to the right,
severely off center
- the other content boxes also extend to the right beyond the background
- the menu text wraps inappropriately.
  It looks like you only checked your layout in one old browser, at one
very wide width.

  The color scheme is singularly nondescript. It is hard to imagine any
one being inspired by your design skills, even for free.
I have a number of clients.
  Wildly varying top/bottom margins for header elements (hx), and all
margin for paragraphs (p).

  It seems you cannot decided between "not for profit" and "non-profit"
(not "non profit").
  Open Source Software = OSS, not OS. Services page.
  Missing punctuation, poor phrasing.
  Etc.
  You desperately need a copy editor.
I am working on the copy. I will probably change the design around a
bit in the next few months, so your suggestions are noted.