suppress all Warnings and errors in Modelsim simulation

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by neo_anderson, Mar 13, 2008.

  1. neo_anderson

    neo_anderson

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2007
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi all,

    I would like to suppress all warnings and errors in the modelsim simulation.
    I want to suppress especially the Memory Initialization warnings.

    how do i do this.

    Thanks a lot

    cheers
    Dinesh

    neo_anderson, Mar 13, 2008

  2. neo_anderson

    Naveed Mahmud

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2015
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    use the switch:
    -suppress ####
    along with vlog command. #### being the error/warning number from compile log.

    Naveed Mahmud, Nov 6, 2015