Swapping of columns and rows in gridview

Discussion in '.NET' started by shrikanthraon, Aug 9, 2009.

?

Please rate it.

Poll closed Aug 21, 2009.
  1. Bad

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Average

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Good

    1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  4. Very Good

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. shrikanthraon

    shrikanthraon

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi. I have table t1, where the data is present. I want to show in the gridview. But the problems i have to show table columns as gridview rows and table rows as gridview columns. Please help me.

    shrikanthraon, Aug 9, 2009