The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary do

MrGrundh

Dear MSDN!

Every day a couple of times our wlbs asp.net web-site "crashes" and we got a
message in the eventlog, "The trust relationship between this workstation and
the primary domain failed". After the crash its impossible to access the
server.

Thanks in advance!

Environment:
Asp.net 2.0
WLBS with two win 2003 servrar IIS v6.0.
authentication mode="Windows"
identity impersonate="true".
Integrated windows authentication
Role handling with Active Directory, Azman, AuthorizationStoreRoleProvider.

Eventlog message:
Event Id: 1301
Source: Asp.NET 2.0.50727.0

The following exception was thrown by the web event provider
'EventLogProvider' in the application '/XXXXX' (in an application lifetime a
maximum of one exception will be logged per provider instance):

System.SystemException: The trust relationship between this workstation and
the primary domain failed.

at
System.Security.Principal.SecurityIdentifier.TranslateToNTAccounts(IdentityReferenceCollection sourceSids, Boolean& someFailed)
at
System.Security.Principal.SecurityIdentifier.Translate(IdentityReferenceCollection sourceSids, Type targetType, Boolean& someFailed)
at
System.Security.Principal.SecurityIdentifier.Translate(IdentityReferenceCollection sourceSids, Type targetType, Boolean forceSuccess)
at System.Security.Principal.SecurityIdentifier.Translate(Type targetType)
at System.Security.Principal.WindowsIdentity.GetName()
at System.Security.Principal.WindowsIdentity.get_Name()
at
System.Web.Management.EventLogWebEventProvider.AddWebRequestInformationDataFields(ArrayList dataFields, WebRequestInformation reqInfo)
at
System.Web.Management.EventLogWebEventProvider.ProcessEvent(WebBaseEvent
eventRaised)
at System.Web.Management.WebBaseEvent.RaiseInternal(WebBaseEvent
eventRaised, ArrayList firingRuleInfos, Int32 index0, Int32 index1)