TO THE PERSON WHO SET UP THIS GROUP

Racket

Is it possible to remove the obscene posts, the get-rich quick ads and other
such obejctionable, off topic garbage?

Ryan Stewart

Racket said:
Is it possible to remove the obscene posts, the get-rich quick ads and other
such obejctionable, off topic garbage?
Of course not. Otherwise why would it be here?

Augustus

Racket said:
Is it possible to remove the obscene posts, the get-rich quick ads and other
such obejctionable, off topic garbage?

You could switch to a usenet service that filters out spam and bulk
messaging (they don't catch everything, but they keep it down)

I'm using news.individual.net (used to be news.cis.dfn.de) and rarely see
any of the bulk spam messages, except when some rube decides to reply to it
and share his "wit" with the group by coming up with something to say

Tina - AffordableHOST.com

Racket said:
Is it possible to remove the obscene posts, the get-rich quick ads and other
such obejctionable, off topic garbage?

Like I don't have enough to do, running the rest of the internet. ;-)

--Tina

toylet

Racket said:
Is it possible to remove the obscene posts, the get-rich quick ads and other
such obejctionable, off topic garbage?
use a mail client that filter spams, like mozilla.

Charles Banas

Augustus said:
I'm using news.individual.net (used to be news.cis.dfn.de) and rarely see
any of the bulk spam messages

i'm using news.supernews.com and i also rarely see spam.

nice.guy.nige

Like I don't have enough to do, running the rest of the internet. ;-)

Tell Al Gore to pull his finger out, Tina. You can't be expected to run it
all single handed! ;-)

Cheers,
Nige

--
Nigel Moss.

Email address is not valid. (e-mail address removed). Take the dog out!