VHDL programming

Joined
Sep 20, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi!
I am fairly new in VHDL programming and need some help.
A circuit benämd BCDcheck, which shall indicate some different characteristics of the decimal digits shall be constructed with 4 inputs and 5 outputs.
My inputs and outputs should I use with vectors (0 to 3) in and (0 to 4) out.

For outputs, the following shall apply:

max = 1 if and only if x = 9 (maximum)
min = 1 if and only if x = 0 (minimum value)
even = 1 if and only if x is an even number
LO3 = 1 if and only if x <3 (lower than 3)
noBCD = 1 if and only if x> 9 (not BCD)

How should I proceed?

Thanks in advance!
Lulla